Using Cisco SD-Wan Products?
Do this: Update your vManage software as soon as possible.
Why: Cisco has released patches for multiple vulnerabilities in their SD-Wan vManage products. The following CVEs have been associated with this vulnerability:
- CVE-2021-1468: Critical Unauthorized Message-Processing Vulnerability (RCE)
- CVE-2021-1505: Critical Privilege-Escalation Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-1508: High-Severity Unauthorized-Access Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-1506: High-Severity Unauthorized Services-Access Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-1275: High-Severity Denial-of-Service Vulnerability
Send Us Your Comments
What did you think of this article? Send us a note to let us know what you liked, would like to see more of, or what we can do better. And don't be surprised if we reach back out with a small 'thank you' gift for your feedback.